Field engineer is responsible for complex engineering and / or analytical task and activities which may be Network design, scoping, engineering test and measurement, modification, implementation, installation. Field engineer supports the health and if necessary does the trouble shooting of LTE /WCDM network components to make sure target KPI(Key performance indicator) is met before and during launch and maintain quality of operation for the wireless infrastructure.
Qualification and requirements:
Electromechanical engineer works with business units to identify opportunities for improvement in mechanical systems operation and processes. She Interacts with stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand issues and helps develops solutions. Coordinate and link the generator / cooling systems within organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared. Test, maintain, and monitor proper installation and commissioning, including coordinating the installation of units and systems. Work on incremental deliveries, including immediate analysis and fix of critical issues.
· The Project Engineering position requires a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with experience in liquid handling systems and controlling devices such as motion, temperature, pressure, monitoring and controlling. This role requires the Project Engineer to act as a technical bridge / translator between mechanical / piping / pumps / compressor systems to wireless (4G/5G) enabled sensors and controllers for onsite and remote monitoring and automation applications.
· Conduct development of the engineering work for enhancing, maintaining, upgrading, replacing, and commissioning of liquid and gas control and measurement systems including flow meters, flow analyzers, flow transmitter with the focus of their application in industrial scale, high-capacity Natural Gas and diesel power generators used in remote/urban telecommunication facilities.
· Utilizing engineering knowledge of fuel and natural gas characteristics, pressure and temperature ratings, tubing and piping connectors, fittings, sealings, valves, DC/AC characteristics of the communications and sensors, electrical connectors and sensor pinouts, and digital communications to prepare and submit deliverables to clients.
· Developing purchase and construction packages including technical specifications, process and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID’s), material take-offs, network communication block diagrams, control panels, instrument installation details, and wiring diagrams to cover industrial cooling systems used by wireless carriers for medium to high-capacity central offices.
· Equipment and instrumentation selection, cost estimating, equipment layout and coordination with other engineering disciplines including electrical engineers.
· Supporting the team on engineering projects including equipment and instrumentation selection and demonstrating commitment to successful project delivery.
· Work with vendors, sub-contractors, and the field technical team to get IFR, IFC and QA/QC packages completed
· Supporting Project Manager in communicating with vendors and sub-contractors to resolve technical and schedule related issues in a timely manner.
· Assisting in control systems testing, equipment commissioning, field testing and system acceptance including operational readiness testing.
· Evaluate cell site construction drawings on structural design elements, construction feasibility, and perform modification when required.
· Prepare the per site SOWs, extract BOMs, and provide methodology building to the structural design and construction drawings.
· Participate in project planning meetings, determine resolutions in case of any raised issues, and provide guidance to resolve the issues.
· Manage project close out activities including collecting documentation from vendors and subcontractors, as build drawings, and other close out documents.
· Clear communication, reading, and writing in proper English when communicating with S&J clients.
Qualification and requirements:
Copyright © 2021
Seniors-cx (Seniors & Juniors Inc.) - All Rights Reserved.